Bringing a new paradigm to the high-rise residential property landscape, premier real estate developer Robinsons Land Corporation continues to deliver innovations in the industry with its first residential project in Makati City. Located at the corner of Valero and Rufino streets in Salcedo Village, Signa Designer Residences, a two-tower 29-storey upscale condominium development, spices up the urban landscape scene by introducing a fresh and new concept in the market – being the first and only designer residences in the Philippines.
Signa Designer Residences is a joint venture between Robinsons Land Corporation and Security Land Corporation. The project goes beyond traditional residential developments by offering more than just a luxury living, but also a living work of art. Complementing Makati’s dynamism is a home of a masterpiece that will come to fruition through the artistic vision of three renowned names in Philippine design and architecture: furniture and space designer Antonio “Budji” Layug, architect Royal Pineda, and furniture designer Kenneth Cobonpue.
• 29 storey, 2 tower development on 2,570 sq.m. lot
• 702 residential unit
• 1BR, 2BR and 3BR flat units
• 402 parking slots
• Modern Architectural Design
• Concrete facade with glass window
• Alternating balconies
• 10-meter high plaza
• High ceiling lobby
• Full amenity second level
• Option to choose interior color package
• Cobonpue-designed and furnished common areas
Budji Layug - is an extra ordinary international furniture and interior designer.
Royal Pineda - known for his modern monastic tropical architectural style.
Kenneth Cobonpue - an internationally acclaimed furniture designe leader made from locally-sourced organic materials and produced innovative handmade technique.
At the Core of the Makati Central Business District
Located at the corner of Valero and Rufino streets in the Philippines’ premier financial district, the project is Robinsons Land Corporation’s first Makati City development and Security Land’s first such foray in Metro Manila.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Entrance Lobby
• Entrance Lobby with reception and concierge desk
• Three (3) passenger elevators per tower
• 24-hour Security
• Building Administration Office
• Centralized Mail Room
• Centralized Sanitary Disposal System
• CCTV monitoring of selected common areas
• Automatic smoke detectors and fire alarm with sprinkler system at all common areas
• Annunciator panel with emergency speaker at all floors
• Water Reservoir
• Standby power generator for common areas and selected outlets in each unit
• Fire exits
Typical Residential Features:
• Entrance panel door with viewer
• Intercom per unit connected to the reception counter
• Provisions for:
- Individual electric and water meter
- Cable TV line per unit
- Telephone line per unit
• Electrical power provision and ledge for owner-supplied split type air conditioning unit
• Ventilation for kitchen and toilets
• Provision for hot water supply line (excluding water heater) for shower at toilet and bath
• Automatic smoke detector and fire alarm with sprinkler system in all units
• Utility room with toilet for 2-Bedroom and 3-Bedrooom units only
• Balcony with steel railings at selected units
TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
UNIT FLOOR PLANS